CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank you Gram!

This post is a belated thank you to Gram! As Mia's daycare is still closed while they move locations, Dan and I were without anyone to watch Mia for 2 days last week. Thank goodness, Gram came to our rescue! Gram drove up on Wednesday and even arrived in time to make us some yummy enchiladas for dinner. Since I worked Wednesday night and Dan worked and had a meeting after school on Thursday, Gram woke up with Mia in the morning and put her to bed that night. They even made a trip to see GG Fay and Boppa Wayne that day. When I woke up, I played with Mia for a while and Gram made us another awesome dinner. It was hard for me to go back to work Thursday night because I just wanted to stay home and hangout with Gram! I did go to work Thursday night and Dan went to work Friday morning, so once again, Gram watched Mia while I slept. On Friday night, Dan, Mia and I took Gram out to dinner to say "THANK YOU". Mia enjoyed showing off her walking skills and reading with Gram. Mia and Gram read so many books and Mia discovered her new favorite book...Animal Sounds! I think we read that book about 20 times a day! Mia now even tries to "Moo" when she sees the cow! We are all so lucky to have our Gram!!

No comments: