CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fairy Tale Town

Mia took her first trip to Fairy Tale Town last month and had a blast. It brought back so many memories for me. I went there a few times with my grandparents when I would visit Sacramento in the summer. It was almost exactly as I remember, although it did seem quite a bit smaller! We enjoyed running around the park and going down each slide over and over again. We hope to go again sometime, but we really can't wait until we can make a trip to Fresno to visit Doc's Storyland!Mia loved driving The Little Engine That Could!



Mia as the Scarecrow

Mommy as Dorothy

Mia inside the Jack and the Beanstalk foot

King Arthur's throne might be big enough for my Papa Peter!

1 comment:

jen said...

looks like so much fun! let's take jack + mia there this summer. we can come up whenever you have time, except mondays. hope to see you soon!